and why am i here again?? eh cuz i'm having a headache la..cant really absorb anything..hehe..BULLSHIT!! i jz had this intense temptation to come caaan!! and ya so here i am..
hmmz maths paper 2 was tough lo..ok maybe not TOUGH tough but..i-cant-confirm-an-A tough..yeah..arrrghz..i shld have slept earlier really..cuz i cldnt recall wadeva i did the day b4 loh..i was like so confident cuz i cld do almost everything in the bloody tys..but then aha..when i got the bloody paper..i jz cldnt quite recall how to do it..cldnt focus at all la...and i was bloody cursing all the way during the paper..i mean..i knew how to do it but suddenly i didnt!! dammit..and the bloody table was so small my stuff kept falling off..( i know itz ridiculous complaining abt tables i've been using for 12 years but jz let me have something to complain abt caaaan!!) arrghz..firstly i dropped my compass set..then i dropped my formula bklet then i dropped my answer sheet..like wth!! the 3rd time i dropped my thingy the face the invigilator gave me ar..i bet she tot i wanted to cheat or sthing..hahaa..
tmr chem and econs..DIE..esp econs..argghz..i hate it when there're 2 papers on one day..esp with econs paper 3 lo..wth..
arrghz enuff of complaining..go watch tv..d'arh..i mean go study..haaa..
christmas is coming !!! yay!! cant wait to go to town...=D
ppl!! A's are coming to an end so..so..i dunno..so...be happy la..haha
One Step Closer
I cannot take this anymore
I'm saying everything I've said before
All these words they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Less I hear the less you'll say
But you'll find that out anyway
Just like before...
Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I find the answers aren't so clear
Wish I could find a way to disappear
All these thoughts they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Nothing seems to go away
Over and over again
Just like before...
Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
Break break break break break
shut up when I'm talking to you
shut up shut up shut up
shut up when I'm talking to yous
hut up shut up shut up shut up
I’m about to break
Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to breakbreak
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
Break break break break break break
shut up when I'm talking to you
shut up shut up shut up
shut up when I'm talking to yous
hut up shut up shut up shut up
I’m about to break
Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
yepz my notes are bringing my ONE STEP CLOSER to the mental institute..