i'm considering whether i shld return to the youth group.. i kinda promised i would after my A's..and itz been 3 months alr.. i would like to join a kinda spiritualistic group..cuz my faith is waaay too low.. i think even my non-catholic frens are way stronger in faith than me..it kinda makes ma ashamed of myself...but i'm still pretty hesitant in re-joining...
i am quite attached to the yth grp but only to the yth grp i know..i.e the older members..i'm pretty sure many new and younger members have joined since i left it around two years ago..
i'm not accustomed to like..adapting to changes.. basically i suck at it..
and i'm pretty bad at making frens.. and ya thirdly itz a committment lo.. i can hardly keep to a committment i'm hesitant in making rite.. oh bother.. mayybe i shld jz wait for God's call..i'd probably waiting a reeeally long time..cuz i've NV heard his call b4..which can be considered a relief cuz i dun wanna be a nun..ya usually when he beckons it'd be for us to join his little ministry of brother and sisterhood rite.. i do wanna get married ya!!
It's Friday and it's my day
Just to party all the way to Sunday
Maybe 'til Monday, I dunno what day
Everday's just a holiday
Cruisin' on the freeway, feelin' kinda breezy
Get the top down, let my hair blow
I dunno where I'm goin', all I know is when I get there
Someone's gonna "touch my body"
Excuse me miss, I don't mean to sound like a jerk
But I'm feelin' just a little stressed out from work
Could you punch me in the stomach and pull my hair
Spit on me, maybe gauge my eyes out, "ewww"
Now what's your name girl, what's your sign?
[Dr Dre: "Man you must be up out your mind"]
Dre "aah aah", beer goggles,blind
I'm just trying to unwind, now I'm...
Now I'm gonna make you dance
It's your chance, yeah boy shake that ass
Whoops! I mean girl... girl, girl, girl
" Girl you know you're my world"
Alright now lose it
"Aah aah aah aah aah"
Just lose it
"Aah aah aah aah aah"
Go crazy
"Aah aah aah aah aah''
Oh baby
" Aah aah"
Oh baby baby
" Aah aah"