Beautiful LifeYou should ask me why I've been gone lately since I've met her.
I say that she's so hard to understand but without her I can't breathe.
Don't wanna live by no one else's design
You are the reason I live, the reason for my happiness
I wish to be with you forever, unconditionally. I love you so much. All the happiness in the world couldn't even compare to you.
I love my beautiful ordinary life with youEven if I don't do anything all day, if I'm with you I like everything.
There's no need for a specific place I like, because my favorite place is you.
Don't Wanna live my life any other wayThere's meaning for every little thing in our perfect life
I wish to be with you forever, unconditionally. I love you so much. All the happiness in the world couldn't even compare to you.
I love my beautiful ordinary life I love my beautiful ordinary life
With You [credit: ahyeeya.com]____________________________________________________________________i love my beautiful ordinary life as long as its filled with you youngwoong. ;)