Humans have a tendency to have a negative attitude towards people that they do not understand. In the past we used to outcast those strickened with leprosy because they looked different and because they did not understand how and why they were different.
Though things have gotten better, it is due to "evolution of our minds". We've become more knowlegeable, we've come to understand many things. but our attitudes toward the unknowns haven gotten better. I speak for the majority and not for everyone.
I've been critical to people i think are weird, be it in mannerisms, thoughts etc. I believe the general mindset of people around me plays a part too but it is not fair to fault society because it is just human to do so. Instead i think i should be more understanding towards those that seem different and influence people around me to do so. Tough but not impossible.
what puts us in a place to deem people different
when we are all humans and standing on equal ground
On a lighter note, I shall post more pics on my cheong sa. (angel)
Yunnie reaching out for Jae. *Schweet*
I think this pic is so funny!!
This one as well.. lolz.. i wouldnt mind if they really did anyways. they would take good care of each other.. with yun working hard to support the kids and jae cooking and tidying up the house.
Here's my baby doing his thingy.. =D
And of course he has his charming moments..=)
And i suppose he played a key wrongly cuz he's the type who'd laugh at his own mistakes.. even at a performance.. lolz.. its good cuz he wont be too hard on himself. =)
and to end this post off.. here's sthing to understand him a little more.. lolz Sarang heyo jae baby =)