Saturday, March 17, 2007

6 weird things..

Now that labor quiz is over, i shall work on this long overdue post.
i'm wondering why it has to be 6 weird things.. why can't it be 10 or 5.. cuz 6 is so weird.. or 3! (jae's favorite number..at the moment. he's so fickle he's like a girl..=.+) but in anyway, i'm racking my brains to think of 6 weird things.. but i'm sure once i think of 1, more will start rolling in cuz i know i'm so very weird..

Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. I cannot sleep without hugging my pillow. Even if i only have 1 pillow with me, i will forego my neck support. So even though i know i'll have a neckache the next morning, i MUST hug my pillow. (Because i pretend that it's Jae i'm huggin. No kiddin.)

2. I'm astraphobic to some extent. Whenever there's lightning in the middle of the night, I would climb into my sister's bed. If i'm caught offguard in an unsheltered area during a lightning storm, i think i would either: be paralysed with fear and then get struck by lightning because i'm stupid enough not to move OR i'll get struck with fear, hyperventilate and die of a heart attack.

3. I don't like talking to guys i barely know. I will turn into defensive mode, put on an awful expression and be ever-ready to kick them. there.

4. I cannot stand it when my nails are dirty. Or when i see the white portion of my nail. Or when i see my sister's nails. (they're filthy like anything)

5. I get embarrassed very easily.

6. I hate it when people strangers stare at me. Their eyes are just waiting to be gorged out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai. Owarimasu ne! I can't think of people to tag because they might get annoyed. So whoever feels like posting this (so we can get to know more about you), go ahead.. Ok i need the toilet..

One bonus weird thing about Me: I don't just like Jaejoong alot. I have dreams to get to know him better. So i might just work in Korea..somewhere that doesnt have frequent lightning storms.. SM wait for me. =)


8:10 PM
rebelyon anghel & 0 Comments


femme

Name : Sandra
School: NTU/HSS
Loves : Saints Bball
Niao Long Bang
Dong Bang Shin Ki


links

TVXQ Official Website|
TVXQ Official Website (Jap)|
Michin Korean - Korean Online Merchandise!!! =D|
BiLu|
MaRyAnn|
YuNz|
ShaHuL|
JoE|
LuKe|
Amelia|
XiAo HoNg|
Yz|
FeLi|
EuNicE|
StAcY|
ZongXian|
MaRiLyN|
AgNeS|
Shi JuE|
JeAnettE|
Beloved Room-matey|
Jamie|
Siang|
Yue Yue|

Everyone Shout I LOVE JAEJOONG!



archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
January 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009

recent

jae came to visit me last night cuz i was terribly...
this post will be dedicated to all my HSS buddies....
you look like a something..you look like a somethi...
i brought up the subject of the exchange program a...
Few updates:Saw some photos of Jae and his ex-gh o...
ROAR!!!!!!!
surprise!! =D=D!!
omg! i was wrong about my dream.. he does have a t...
watched My boyfriend is Type B.. ah well quite fun...
Jaejoong!! Sarang heyo! =D
credits

made by : rebelyon-anghel
brushes from : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
picture from : elle magazine