finally got to go out with yunz after soooo long..cuz today her last paper..damn poor thing la..but fortunately she's the kind who knows how and when to enjoy herself..ahh..i forgot to ask her abt her previous post..the one abt betrayal and stuff..ahh..have to find out who's that bugger..shldnt be me rite..ahaha..course it aint but she said 'bestest best friend' ma..so first person i tot of is me lo..hahahaha *thick-skinned*
*yawnz* tired but happy...went shopping with yunz and yz..ugh..shopping is so not me..gallivanting's more like it..so grateful to yz and yunz..cuz i seem to be shaking my head to everything they suggest...haha..they soooo patient with me.. esp yunz..always help me with everything..during exams also come my place and answer my qtns..haha..she so good rite..rite..rite...hahaaa..too bad..i got privilege..hahaa..=D
haiz i hope tmr will be a more productive day..it has to be!! but with yunz around it shldnt be a problem..=)
i'm kinda dreading friday actually..hope i'll have fun..haiz..=/
ahhh..oh ya..today i caught MVP qing ren on tv..man!! and it was the first episode!! man..am i lucky or am i lucky..
it was so sad..i was crying away(yep on the first epi..) man..i love that show!!!i wish i was xiaoxi..and that big guy was duan cheng feng..ahhhhh...kk..wake up wake up...hahahaa..hehehehe..*still dreaming*
cant wait to catch it tmr morning..=D
*Wonder if you ever see me
And I wonder if you know I'm there
If you looked in my eyes
Would you see what's inside
Would you even care?
I just wanna hold you close
But so far all I have a dreams of you
So I wait for the day
And the courage to say how much I love you
Yes I do! *
a little abstract of a song that suddenly popped into my mind..=P