These are words that go together well. My Michelle..
this is such a lovely song..sung so tenderly i wish my name was michelle..i love the beatles..and my dad loves them too..haha..i think..i mean who doesnt ?! played bball yesterday..man muscle aches everywhere!!
I need you, I need you, I need you. I need to make you see, Oh, what you mean to me. Until I do I'm hoping you will Know what I mean. alot of things i see i may not say but it doesnt mean i dont know it doesnt mean u can push it. seriously getting on my nerves. itz not just any particular something that i'm talking about..i just mean on a general level i'm feeling damn irritated with many things..gosh i feel like juz living in my own world. aint that bad bein autistic stimes. ur body juz creates a natural psychological barrier against the outside world.
Michelle, ma belle. Sont les mots qui vont tres bien ensemble, Tres bien ensemble. time to start mugging.fuck these four yrs arent gonna be easy but certain factors have made me tougher than b4.i'll jst have to do some adjustments. fuck i hate this hypocritical realistic and judgemental world. what happened to the one that God created ? same thing that happened to Adam and Eve. we've all been tested and tempted by Satan and guess what ?! we've ALL failed. terribly.yep you and i. we're all sinners like it or not. maybe our souls will burn one day for that but God still loves us. i wonder why.
I love you, I love you, I love you. That's all I want to say. Until I find a way I will say the only words I know that You'll understand.