Even that time, When the wind stopped
Was not enough for me
A single smile, The last bow
I love you, you..
Even if I become weary from the time
Even if I become hurt by love
Even that time was a memory for me
You’re taking your last bow
I love you
I love you
Fly away
Fly away love
Fly away
Fly away love
Fly away
Fly away love
The one true love of my life
Goodbye
__________________________________________________________
If you guys havent watched A Millionaire's First Love.. welcome back to earth yeah.. i cried buckets on that one ( ok maybe not..but still..)
The ost "Insa" was sang by Jaejoong (from dbsk.. if u dont know.. u really ought to come back to earth more often) there's another version sung by dbsk..but i love his version better (duh, he's one singer i believe i'll love for the rest of my life) anyway the lyrics above are the translated from korean..
coming back to A Millionaire.. its stars Lee Yeon Hee and Hyun Bin (My name is Kim Sam Soon).. they're ultra cute.. Go watch the show like NOW k.. its dem sad. they have it on Youtube so no excuses.. and if u have the time, watch the MV of insa..
even if i become hurt from lovei still love you nonethelessand because i love youi will brave the winds and bear the painsarangheyo재중