I went on a bikathon yesterday or whatever its called. Ah ma, Monaqx and I cycled from East Coast to Changi Beach via a new bike path and then all the way to Changi Village and back to East Coast.. a whopping 20km at least.. YES monaq was with us hahaha.. feel so satisfied with that workout.. but i was totally whacked of energy after that.. lol.. what an embarrassment.. but i must say.. the new path is great!! a must try really.. its like a kampong experience cuz a section of the path is lined with trees and at one point the sea is really close to you.. beautiful!!!
anywayz, apart from all the muscle aches i'm having now.. i feel revitalized.. u dont even need the Loreal Revital cream that Gong Li is using.. lolz
Ah ma and I were talking when we were cycling yesterday and she said that there was so many things she wanted to do.. but the problem is.. NO MONEY!!!
I AGREE!!! and many of our interests coincide.. muahaha.. so i decided to make a list of activities that i wanna do.. so i can get down to accomplishing them.
-
cycling - cable skiing ( east coast/batam)
- roller blading
- volunteer at SPCA
- 1 star kayak course!
- fishing
- dragon boating (suggested by ah ma)
- Baking!! :D
i think this is enough for now hahaha..